Sunday, October 7, 2012

Week 5, Day 5 and Weekend

I just realized I haven't posted in a few days. That's probably because I've been doing things non-stop since Thursday evening and pretty much haven't taken a moment to rest since! I just wanted to write a quick post to let you all know I'm still alive, despite the fact that I held a snake and went hiking in the dark on Friday, jumped off rocks into Lake Powell on Saturday, and sat on the edge of the Grand Canyon today (Sunday). It has been quite the adventure, but I haven't even had time to upload pictures. I'm guessing this coming week (my last here as an intern at Best Friends) is going to be the busiest of them all. I will keep up the blog as much as possible as I continue to work full-time, complete my two intern projects, and fit in as much time with my Kanab family as possible. Anything I don't have time to post about, I'll catch up on when I get home and have a second to breathe! That is...if I ever can drag myself away from this perfect paradise...

No comments:

Post a Comment