Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Future of the Blog...

To my surprise, people actually read my blog. I knew my family read it, and a few friends, but that was all I ever expected. Since I've been home, I can't tell you how many people have told me they have kept up with my blog and enjoyed it. What an amazing feeling! Thanks, readers! I have really enjoyed blogging my experience at Best Friends. I love to write, especially when I get to write about something for which I have immense passion.

So I've decided to continue the blog. I'm not 100% sure of the direction it will take, but I do know that I will continue to blog about my passion for animals and also start including my passion for music as well. Other than that, we'll see where it leads!

My life is in a huge state of transition right now. I couldn't even tell you what I'll be doing or where I'll be living in a month. So with that in mind, my blog will stay in transition with me. I'll keep you updated on what's going on in my life and what's important to me, and most importantly, where I end up headed next in life!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment